 Space / 23705
23704  |  23706
Subject:
Heavy-duty turntables.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 05:12:17 GMT

Due to the size of the weapons I'm employing on my rather huge (six-foot)
capital ship, I find myself needing a turntable of much greater capacity
than the ones produced by Lego. The weapons I am using are more than twenty
studs long, six bricks high, and four studs wide. Each of these weapons
probably weigh more than seven ounces. Tonight I will experiment with gears
and such, but I was wondering if any of you could help with this problem.
Since the weapons will be emplaced in turrets of two, the turntable must be
able to support, say, nearly a pound of weight..