 Space / 23491
Re: BattleSpace (was: LEGO Site Relaunch!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 20:48:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Matheson writes:
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace ...well, none of the links work, and the
Battlefleet Gothic site on www.games-workshop.com is being rebuilt, and all in
all i dont have any inspiration besides the Rendor.

As to BattleSpace I have found that the links only work in Internet
Explorer.  I usually use Mozilla but it seems to have issues with
Battlespace.  I suspect that this is due to the fact the IE is a little
more forgiving in allowing you to have dropped tags and/or non standard
JavaScript. (such as capitalisations in variables).  I believe that Zac
wrote the entire damn thing by hand so if there are a few errors than it's
possible they slipped in by accident.  God knows I've done the same thing
before

but if you load it up in IE it works just fine.  if you reading this Zac,
it might be something to look at

Because Battle Space is a fine site.

Hi Trav,

I actually tried out the Opera web browser a couple of months ago but
ditched it because it wouldn't display BattleSpace properly - but there were
no problems with the links working (that I can remember) - it was more that
the tables got all deformed.

I was planning a bit site update later on in the year (I really don't have
the time now and the time I do have is spent building!) so I might have a
look at it then....

Thanks for the kind words :)

By the way, what exactly is your post in reply to; certainly not Jon's
announcement.

Zac