 Space / 23517
Re: LEGO Site Relaunch!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 21:46:44 GMT

"Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HEHzxI.LM3@lugnet.com...
Jon, dude, you really love orange don't you!

Anyway, I think your new site is much better! Less huge blocks of slow
the highlights you used on the bars are cool.

Thanks!  Nothing fancy graphic wise but I thought it looked good.

Nit Pick:
The large banner on your links page is "X"ed , no pic. Might check that
out.

Yeah I still haven't made a new banner :(

Did you write your gallery php code or did you jank it from somewhere? If
you janked it, can you let me know where? If you wrote it, can I use it?

I janked it and modified it a bit:

http://www.slooze.com/

When the rest of my site is more fleshed out there will be a nod to this in
the 'about' section.  It's definitely not as good as what Kyle, Paul  and
Bram write..but it works for me.

Hmmm. What else...Ok I can't think, must go to bed.

good job. how long did it take you?

I guess about 3 days once I knew where I wanted everything to go.

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net
http://the-shipyard.com