 Space / 23371
Re: LEGO Site Relaunch!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 12:19:30 GMT

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HE6rMv.up0@lugnet.com...
http://www.zemi.net/lego/

If you haven't been there in a while please take a second to check out my
new LEGO site.
I think this is much more organized than my last site, and I now have more
creations on display than
ever before.  Also check back later for full gallery descriptions • throughout
the site.
(I'll be doing this one gallery at a time)

All comments and criticism welcome!  Also please let me know about any
errors or broken stuff.

Thanks!

[ j o n ]

I got it up once, but the first 20 or so lines had come ut in gibberish
(?i[{sU6y;?nw@y3q2), and now it won't even load up.  My computer
cant read it properly, so it tries to download it, and then asks me if I
want to search the internet for an appropriate program to open it with.

--
Markham Carroll

BoogaTech Ships & Construction:
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/114