 Space / 23370
Re: New Space Lego Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 22:09:50 GMT

Hey Lucas,

This is a nice website - very clean and you get straight to the models rather
than pages and pages of text.
You've got some cool models in there.  I think my favorite thing is probably
the Brikwars layout.  It looks like that would have been a fun game.  Also a
lot of the vehicles are cool.  I like the Millenium Falcon window turned 90
degrees to make the cockpit for your helicoptor.  The upside down tiles making
the skis on the Sphinx is a cool idea.  Another favorite is the first spaceship
in the "Older Models" section.

Bruce