 Space / 23369
Re: My take on some .space fads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 21:47:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells writes:
Uberbike

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Uberbike/turbocycle01.jpg

This totally cracks my up...in a good way of course ;)

Thanks!  I always like writing funny background stories!

Spyderbyke

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Spyderbyke/spyder1.jpg

Harry Potter meets .space!!

LOL!

Scorpion

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Hovercycle/hovercycle1.jpg

This is a clean little design.  Using the technic piping for side rails
really unifies...I'll wager it makes it a solid little number for swooshing
too boot.  Cool.

The piping also holds the model together;  I can though this thing all the
way across the room and it will stay in one piece!

Thanks for the compliments!

Nathan

Lord of the LEGO