 Space / 23203
Re: My take on some .space fads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:31:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells writes:
Uberbike

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Uberbike/turbocycle01.jpg

This totally cracks my up...in a good way of course ;)

Spyderbyke

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Spyderbyke/spyder1.jpg

Harry Potter meets .space!!

Scorpion

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordofthelego/Space/Hovercycle/hovercycle1.jpg

This is a clean little design.  Using the technic piping for side rails
really unifies...I'll wager it makes it a solid little number for swooshing
too boot.  Cool.

Cheers,
-Gil