 Space / 23195
    Request for Ideas/Suggestions —Matt Krotzer
   Hi everyone. Its been a while since I last posted on anything, and in truth, I've been a bit inactive on the building end as well, but as I'm looking to get back to work on my project, I thought I'd reissue the request for help and/or suggestions on (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Request for Ideas/Suggestions —Gil Shaw
   Glad you reposted this Matt...missed it first time around. The ship you are basing it on looks wild...an unorthadox look that should be a real challenge to build, although your first step are well on the way. As far as I can see, you can't get any (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Request for Ideas/Suggestions —Matt Krotzer
   (...) wow... that's an amazing compliment. I actually printed that out at work and have it highlighted and hanging in my cubicle. Thanks! (...) I think I understand what you're saying here. My ability in SNOT building is rather limited, as are the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Request for Ideas/Suggestions —Gil Shaw
     (...) Inspiration hanging in front of you, 8 hours 5 days/week huh? If that doesn't help the process along, nothing will! (...) Oh pshaw...SNOT building is just really experimenting with what you have. Oddly enough, it is often easier on parts that (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Request for Ideas/Suggestions —John Henry Kruer
   (...) From personal expierence... DON'T rely on plates to hold together the floor. Because of this big rock we call Earth, all the spaceship's body rests on the floor (unless you build upside-down) and a large floor only held together with a bare (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Request for Ideas/Suggestions —Matt Krotzer
   (...) I know. When I actually have the number of pieces neede to build the entire floor, I'd use much larger plates to basically make an entire layer over it and keep it secure and strong. Just for now though, I've just got it barely together. No (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space)