 Space / 22873
  hizza my shizza, you dig? (translation: relatively new MOCs)

Aloha Spacers, I never know whether I should post some things here on lugnet that are on brickshelf. I don't know about most of you, but I have a ritual each day of hitting the same websites (lugnet, brickshelf, fbtb, etc.). So, when I post a new (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: hizza my shizza, you dig? (translation: relatively new MOCs)

(...) Gallery (only recently)) but I actually do not always go to Brickshelf because the first two keep me pretty busy. ;-) I enjoy reading the background info or hearing about how a certain piece was used "unconventionally" so I'd say post 'em (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: hizza my shizza, you dig? (translation: relatively new MOCs)

(...) (snipola gud stuff) I hear ya, but overall I think the exposure is good thru posting on both. Not only does it capture the attention of those that only look at one or the tuther, but posting here gives a chance for exposition and exchange (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: hizza my shizza, you dig? (translation: relatively new MOCs)

(...) Very, very tasty. Love the front, and the saucer hull. Not so huge on the side 'wing, er, pylon' thingies... maybe if they were 4 studs thick and had some business-ey weapon stuff in them, or maybe of they had a more streamlined shape. Or (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: hizza my shizza, you dig? (translation: relatively new MOCs)

(...) well grizza ma felizza. always post your creations to lugnet. and i mean always. but more like ALWAYS POST YOUR CREATION ON LUGNET. if for no other reason than as a personal service to me. while i do check brickshelf, i hardly every flip more (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: hizza my shizza, you dig?

what're you doin, man? tryin to make us look bad? nice work Felix :-D -paul (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)