 Space / 22974
Re: hizza my shizza, you dig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 22:10:22 GMT

what're you doin, man?
tryin to make us look bad?

nice work Felix

:-D

-paul

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco writes:
Aloha Spacers,

I never know whether I should post some things here on lugnet that are on
brickshelf.  I don't know about most of you, but I have a ritual each day of
hitting the same websites (lugnet, brickshelf, fbtb, etc.).  So, when I post
a new MOC on brickshelf, I just assume most people will see it.

But, having said that, sometimes I breeze through the recent section of
brickshelf and don't recognize what might be a really cool model.  Plus, its
always nice to hear the thinking behind a model or some background info.

I don't know.  What do you guys think?  Is it always necassary to post here
if you're throwing your stuff up at brickshelf?  I guess I'm wondering since
on the one hand I don't really need feedback, but on the other hand, I
really enjoy reading all of your background/building information.

Blah blah blah, get to the MOCs Sea Monkey-boy...