 Space / 22899
Re: hizza my shizza, you dig? (translation: relatively new MOCs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 03:16:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco writes:

The Black Jack.
This is a medium transport for my Sig-Fig Gulliver.  The inspiration for the
ship was from the comic book Sigil, by CrossGen.  The stories suck but the
artwork is great for building ideas.  I think the drooped nose gives it an
emperial look.  The inside isn't detailed as of yet.

Very, very tasty. Love the front, and the saucer hull. Not so huge on the
side 'wing, er, pylon' thingies... maybe if they were 4 studs thick and had
some business-ey weapon stuff in them, or maybe of they had a more
streamlined shape. Or maybe it's just me.

Makes a nice companion to the Spiked Fist :-)

Cheers,
Paul