 Space / 21594
21593  |  21595
Subject:
An Ugly MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:04:55 GMT

now
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/Duvernay/Mach1/d001.jpg
later

The "Duvernay" is an Akins Class Research Starship, customized for orbital
anthropological research.  The scientists of the Duvernay specialize in
'feral humans.' Feral humans were apart of the original exodus into space
and crashed on habitable planets.  Losing connection with technology over
generations and generations (earliest feral humans date from over 1000 years
ago!), they have reverted to a more 'primitive' lifestyle.

Notes: This is my 2nd attempt at a subSHIP and whoa it failed!  However, I
learned the magic a little color can give and am currently redesigning the
Duvernay to be a single deck ship.. with a similiar design aesthetic.

==> feel free to try out all your meanest comments because i already know
this one bites it.
_lenny