 Space / 21607
Re: An Ugly MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:00:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
Lenny -
Don't be so down on yourself... we all have our off times. For what it's
worth, I think it's a great attempt. I like how you tried to break up the
box shape by using the sloped braces. While it probably didn't pan out the
way you wanted, that shows some thought into the design.

why thanks tim.
i feel like building it taught me alot. which is what is important.. there were
several things i was trying (the red stripe, the inward slope walls, the
detailed interior) that i think came out better than i expected.  which is
knowledge i'll put into the Mk2!

I don't have any real suggestions for improvement, cause I haven't built a
spaceship in a long time ... and plus, my exteriors suck! :-)

I do have an itch to build a ship again... but this time will be with LOTS
of Technic beams (exposed centerbeam structure) and a totally modular,
pre-planned design. It will be a while before I'm able to get the parts,
though, or the time for that matter.

can't wait!
technic construction is still a bit beyond me, but i love seeing it in others
work!
-Lenny

-Tim

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman writes:
now
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/Duvernay/Mach1/d001.jpg
later

==> feel free to try out all your meanest comments because i already know
this one bites it.
_lenny