 Space / 21593
Re: Zenith MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:00:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce writes:
Kane Starcrafters is pleased to announce its first luxury sports starcraft,
the Zenith.  Designed with speed in mind, the Zenith features dual rear
offset thrusters and dual antigravity units in the front.  The ample
cockpit, designed for maximum comfort and space is filled with the latest
communications and navigation systems, and is easily accessisble through the
hydraulic canopy.

-tk

travis,

That's some nice use of SNOT techniques. The windshield confused me for a
while, it shouldn't have, I even have one, but your's was an inspired use.

I like the way you used plates for a backdrop, I always get distracted when
I see people's houses behind a MOC.

Thanks,

George