 Space / 21575
21574  |  21576
Subject:
Zenith MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 03:44:27 GMT

Kane Starcrafters is pleased to announce its first luxury sports starcraft,
the Zenith.  Designed with speed in mind, the Zenith features dual rear
offset thrusters and dual antigravity units in the front.  The ample
cockpit, designed for maximum comfort and space is filled with the latest
communications and navigation systems, and is easily accessisble through the
hydraulic canopy.

-tk