 Space / 21602
Re: Zenith MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 06:52:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce writes:
Kane Starcrafters is pleased to announce its first luxury sports starcraft,
the Zenith.  Designed with speed in mind, the Zenith features dual rear
offset thrusters and dual antigravity units in the front.  The ample
cockpit, designed for maximum comfort and space is filled with the latest
communications and navigation systems, and is easily accessisble through the
hydraulic canopy.

-tk

Travis,

I like:
         o  The sketch, very nice design.
         o  The cockpit: interior and canopy
         o  The choice of pieces: big inverse slopes for intakes.

Some Suggestions:
         o  A little more care in transitions.  The nose hits the mid section
         with the curved edges rather abruptly.
         o  Some detail inside the intakes
         o  Some greeblies or detail connecting the vents and the engine
         pods on the aft section.  They seem stuck on to me.
         o  Go back to your sketch, one of the neat looking things is the
         hose looking things surrounding the middle just before the
         cockpit.  Use some hose elements and create that.
         It'll give it a space hot rod feel.

You have a good design for a great MOC. I feel, though, your model is a bit
clunky compared to your sketched goal.  Just my humble opinion.

Keep buildin' em spacey.

Chris <><