 Space / 21320
Re: Good idea! (was Re: Can't we all just get along?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 23:38:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
Who knows- this might go onto the moonbase layout at the next NWBrickCon.
That would mean laying rails all over in addition to the monorails, though.
I'm not sure how practical that will be.

Could you convert it to run on monorails?

Monorails have some other limitations that would prevent this model from
making the transition well.  But then, I certainly could make a classic
space monorail.  Due the the fact that monorail running gear only comes in
black, I'd have to go with later classic space.  And then I'd end up with
something that looks an awful lot like my existing monorails.  But I should
at least add a rocket launcher.  Yeah...

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com