 Space / 21159
Re: Can't we all just get along?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 23:24:11 GMT

I recall Brad Hamilton doing a very cool Ogel train for Bricktopia too.

Allister

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
You sir, are quite mad.  And brilliant.  Thats is sooooo cool.
And it's so easy it's like "Duh"  I anticipate the creation of more trains
like this.  Blacktron train,

It's been done... http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4559  :-)

(search the archives of .trains and you will find there are other ones as
well!... some very cool ones too!)

M-Tron train etc..

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7745

(not as good of a fit, it's only got 2 of the three signature colors and not
nearly as spacey looking either, but hey, work with me!)

On another note, I now keep imagining a train that slowly goes back in time
along it's length-- front is Space, very back is Castle.

That would rock. Or the other way around, it could be pulled by an "Iron
Dragon" (1) complete with firebreathing head and large wings.

1 - c.f. the Mayfair Games railway building game of the same name which is
an Empire Builder variant... this URL has a good image of such a locomotive:
http://www.mayfairgames.com/catalog/catpages/traingames/0467-00.htm

I took the liberty of adding .castle to the grouplist

++Lar