 Space / 21158
Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:17:31 GMT

Instantaneous? Heck Ya! I hate waiting for pics to load, too impatient! I am
glad to here that it loads fast. I'm still trickling through with a 28.8
connection, and I think it loads pretty fast, especially after you have the
animation cached! Thanks for informing me!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index.html

In lugnet.publish.html, Gil Shaw writes:
This looks incredible Tony.  Not only is the Flash beautiful, but it
compliments the site rather than overpowering it.  The presentation is clean
and pro, the navigation easy, and of course the content rocks as always.

Viewing it on XPpro thru a 56.6k connection loads almost instantaneously.
Very nice indeed.

Cheers,
-G