 Space / 21064
Re: Can't we all just get along?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 05:04:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.space, Jeff Szklennik writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Hafner writes: • SNIP

That's the best combination since Reese's combined chocolate & peanut butter.
The train totally successfully shows the classic space theme elements.
Great job!

Heehee!  I take it you didn't see this:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=21053

It was posted less than half an hour before your post- I think you missed it
in passing.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

yup,  I saw your M.O.C., & immedeately posted my thought, & right after I
posted, I looked at lugnet news, & there was the other Choc./PB reference--DOH!
oh well, it's funny that within a half hour the same thought crossed both minds
even in different parts of the world!  no plagarism intended, just silly
coincidence!

Jeff