 Space / 21161
Re: Pre Classic Space spews forth another....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 23:40:30 GMT

Thanks for the guide Chris. I'm saveing it to my hardrive for future reference.

Now that some bubble windows are FINALLY winging their way to me via
bricklink, I can fulfill a dream of adding to the pre CS era. I only hope I
can live up to the high standard you've already set.

If I'm not being too bold, could I suggest a point 8?

8. They are designed and used for peaceful purposes only.

This seems to me to be the trend in your pre CS ships thus far anyway.

Cheers,
Allister

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:

1 Use trans clear or curvy smoke glass (yes I’m gonna use some too later)
2 Keep a basic color scheme based in one color (white or grey as a base)
3 Think, what would a 2001/space 1999/NASA drawing board fantasy version of
this CS vehicle look like?
4 Curve out angles and angle edges of boxes.
5 Use spindly landing gear.  Techy pipes and such.
6 Try to avoid using CS specific pieces (except for thrusters, logos and
vent print stuff). Use somethin' to resemble it.  Remember you’re devolving
it.  (If you use a classic computer, just tell yourself it's just been upgraded)
7 As the 50's cars are to the 70's cars... so goes the Pre Space to Classic
Space.