 Space / 21122
Re: Pre Classic Space spews forth another....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 01:13:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Hi all,
Post Classic Moderation:

I like each of these
but more to the point I like them better together.
it really looks like the PCS was a real historical
evolution that gradually converged on a particular
look and feel as they discovered techniques that
work well in .space.  Very realistic!!

Dang.. really?? cool :-)  They're also fun to whoosh around the room and
point at each other and make lazer noises. hehehhe.

luv this pic
it just works.  nice aesthetic.

i like
the way the canopy works w/ the little pointed 1x2 slopes
(do all of your canopies just sit like this?
or do any of them attach w/ studs?)

No, these canopies attach with a 2x2 plate with a pin on the bottom. they
are on the bottom of the v on the canopy and attach to a 1x2 Technic hole
brick.  The US FLY uses the same 1x2 brick but uses a "stud peg" right into
a brick at the point of the v \./\\

and plz post a guidelines, so we can all build them

:-)

Done... sorta.  See back in the thread.

Chris <><

-paul