 Space / 21090
Re: Pre Classic Space spews forth another....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 20:53:17 GMT

I LOVE these ships.  I spotted this on the new stuff on brickshelf.
Peronally reminds me of something space-1999-ish, nothing specifi, just a
kind of feel to it.
Most excellent!

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:

Hi all,

To help the HopLab along in exploring planetary objects, the engineers of
the era before Classic Space created a platform for Mineral Scanning and
Detecting as well as Mapping and Recon.  The Uranium Search Flyer, or US
FLY, can usually be seen in formation supporting the Hoplab, but they are
also used in long range detection and science missions on their own.

The US FLY's duties were split in the Classic era into the Vehicular power
of the http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6928  and the Unnamed speed of the
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6928 .

So, here ya go ya space monkeys:
Pre Classic Moderation: