 Space / 21123
Re: Pre Classic Space spews forth another....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 01:20:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:
.

Once again Chris, you have excelled in both form and function. A couple of
minor things though:

Thank ya
1. You are going to have some sort of payload in the aft space between the
engines, right? The space between should be functionally justified to
maintain the high design standard IMO.

Ya, the gap is purposeful.  The Uranium Search Vehicle set has a lab in the
back so this one will as well.  Just haven't finished it yet.

2. I would have put a subtle greeble (or just a grille brick, perhaps) into
the sides of the white housings on the aft-sections. Seems like just a
little too blank a section of white fuselage compared to the other areas...
it's just a minor thing though.

It's smooth lke that because of the possibility of additions of science
packages on those sides.  I realized it was blank but decided to leave it alone.

Again, beautiful. I hope you have sufficient canopies to extend the fleet!

I have a couple more, and some smaller ones as well.  The fleet will
continue, trust me :-)

Cheers,
Paul

Thanks again dude!