 Space / 2037
2036  |  2038
Subject:
Suffren Page Update (Was: Re: MOC: Starship "Suffren" ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 08:41:02 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote:

Wow, five, huh?

MMMmmmm reactor core....

The reactor's not even close to being started, but I do have an update up--I've
"treed" the page out, I have a lot more photographs, and so forth.  It's starting
to *look* French!

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/suffren.html

Hopefully I'll have a real burst of energy after 13 May and be able to get even
more done--it's already shaping up nicely, though.  Ack, I'm tired.

best

Lindsay