 Space / 2038
2037  |  2039
Subject:
New microfig ship and other news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 20:55:04 GMT

Hey all!  I have created a new microfig scale ship as part of a new line of
ships I'm creating.  It's called the E-9, and is designed around elements that
are in new official sets.  Here are some renderings of the CAD version:

I'm also in the process of archiving all of my ships by uploaing them into my
brickshelf folder.  I'll use this space to store all of the pictures for my new
streamlined web space.

I'll be recreating my original web site, 'Pat's LEGO Space Craft Page', so that
it is up to date, smaller, and better looking.  In addition I have registered
the domain name www.plscp.com.  You can use it now, but it only acts as a URL
forwarding link to the old page.

Pat J
http://www.plscp.com