 Space / 20326
  Re: The A.R.C.

I am in awe at this mecha. It's body style seems like an almost highly advanced spider-ball mech from the OLD Johnny Quest animated show. If I remember correctly I think Zin made it. Your style is very catchy. The studless hard lines in the body and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The A.R.C.

(...) I think I sorta remember that... It interesting how everyone sees different influences in the design. Jon P told me it reminded him of a daddy longlegs, which I can imagine also... (...) thanks! I have had a few comments lately about 'my (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The A.R.C.

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H8vyJo.F38@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) Good discussion. I'm trying to nail down what I meant as well when I said it looked like something you built. While I can't place it exactly I still (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The A.R.C.

(...) I think I know what you mean. I wasn't saying I disagree about having a style, I just never really tried to intentionally make things a certain way. I am mostly curious because I'd love to try and develop a style on purpose just to see where (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)