 Space / 20297
  He's back, he's back!!!

Hi, It's great to see you are back and that you didn't turn away from building LEGO. Would have been a loss of a great talent. - As you just prooved again with the A.R.C. (Is there a name behind the Letters?) About the model: At first I thought (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: He's back, he's back!!!

(...) thanks, I don't think I could ever give up The Brick 100%. There are just too many great creative minds making inspiring things. I haven't been building, but I still chat with my .space friends all the time. (...) actually no, its a pun based (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: He's back, he's back!!!

(...) LEGO. Would have been a loss of a great talent. SNIP (...) WOOHOO! I'm so glad you didn't stay a way too long. 'Course, we knew you'd be back, yep (wiping sweat from brow) no doubt. Great Arachno-Robotic Carrier (if it has people in (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: He's back, he's back!!!

In lugnet.space, Jeff Szklennik writes:> (...) hehe, thanks... I must admit I am a little surprised you guys even missed me... the building quality of the .space group is always improving so much. (...) I like that :) (...) I agree that making the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)