 Space / 1995
  MOC: Starship "Suffren" Fighter Module; Basic Page Now Up

Hi everyone, Well, I finally have a mini-page up for _Suffren_. It contains much backstory, so page down to the bottom half if you need either the links for the old command module shots or the thumbnails/image links to the "new stuff" and don't (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build) !

  Re: MOC: Starship "Suffren" Fighter Module; Basic Page Now Up

...The fighters are excellent. I like the vertical design and may incorporate some of that idea into my designs :-) (...) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) #160 (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Starship "Suffren" Fighter Module; Basic Page Now Up

I LOVE your new "snub" fighters with their little docking module. That is a very elegant solution for a destoyer-size capital ship that doesn't have the luxury of a landing bay. One technical concern: It appears that the whole module serves as an (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Starship "Suffren" Fighter Module; Basic Page Now Up

(...) Hey, thanks! I like the fighters too; they came out nicely. Unfortunately the engines don't like to stay on as tightly as they should (grumble). Ah well, they do *look* nice. (...) Yeah, I've been aware of this since I built it (in fact, the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Starship "Suffren" Fighter Module; Basic Page Now Up

(...) Me too. I also like the way the fighters fuse with the ship when docked--there aren't any big open spaces. As soon as I read your message (even before seeing the pics), it made we want to take a shot at building a docking fighter--but mine (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Starship "Suffren" and earth politics of the Lego future

Hey, nice work. I also really like the fighter designs, you have some great-looking models there. I can't wait until the Suffren is complete. What I really like, however, is the background setting you're giving all your space stuff! :) It has always (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Starship "Suffren" Fighter Module; Basic Page Now Up

Wow, five, huh? MMMmmmm reactor core.... I need to invest in more bricks before I can build anything bigger than about 3 feet long. It's going to exhaust most of my blue, gray, and black parts to finish this destroyer. If only TL would release a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Suffren Page Update (Was: Re: MOC: Starship "Suffren" ...)

(...) The reactor's not even close to being started, but I do have an update up--I've "treed" the page out, I have a lot more photographs, and so forth. It's starting to *look* French! (URL) I'll have a real burst of energy after 13 May and be able (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)