 Space / 1967
  MOC: Command Module of Starship "Suffren"

Hi, everyone- I have a few very cursory pictures of the forward segment of my slowly-growing starship, which I have named 'Suffren' in commemoration of the 18th-century French admiral who actually was able to *win* battles against the British. This (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Command Module of Starship "Suffren"

(...) all. I mean that has got to be the best carpet I have ever seen. ; ) Just kiddin of course. Lindsay your ship is looking excellent. The shape of the section here and in the head on shot totally captures the look of the "tall, thin starship". I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Command Module of Starship "Suffren"

(...) I seriously like that color carpet. I guess I am just weird. (...) I have to agree with Jon on this. Lindsay you have made a very good model along Event Horizon design principles. (...) I planed on using Znap in my military base for my colony. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Command Module of Starship "Suffren"

(...) a row like that. It looks like a supported pipe along the side of the ship. I also like the blue "cut-outs" along the gray hull down the walkway. Hopefully you'll give us a close-up of this section when the rest of the ship is complete. :) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Command Module of Starship "Suffren"

(...) Omega Destroyers. They reason it so readily reminds you of both is because both are based on the same starship design theory as the ship in the movie _2001: A Space Odyssey_. eric (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Command Module of Starship "Suffren"

Neat design! I like it a lot. I have a thing for starship command bridges. :) -- Paul Davidson Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:38FEC502.88512F...msu.edu... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Command Module of Starship "Suffren"

(...) That carpet rocks.. you could do shots of landing parties and explorations and stuff on a red planet... and then there's the shot of that rippled comforter thingy that looks like a crashed ship on a dune planet.. way cool. (...) Looks way (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)