 Space / 19256
Re: Show us yer greebles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 06:54:35 GMT

Hmmmmmm... Check out Brian Cooper's Millennium Falcon:
http://hometown.aol.com/Klaupacius/Lego/Falcon.html

I learned a lot studying his building style and following his notes and
tips. As he puts it, "The key is to make the detail look deep and
functional, not merely applied to the surface."

Another cool example is Mark Sandlin's Neverwhere 2:
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spacecraft/neverwhere2/

Dan