 Space / 19257
19256  |  19258
Subject:
Lame Parts Entry II - Lamestar Heavy Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:35:53 GMT

Gaining even more inspiration from Adrian Drake's fine entry, I have finally
put up my second Lame parts entry.

The Lamestar Heavy Fighter was manufactured by the natives of a sector of
small planets known as 'The Islands'.  The craft was designed with three
Plasma guns and two rocket pods to defend Islander colonies against Imperial
incursions.  It is fitted with an R2 unit.  Why?  'cause everything is
fitted with an R2 unit!  :)

This craft has six different lame parts (only one better than my last
effort, but I'm going for quality here)-

Boat hulls (x2)
Manta Ray
Football
Rope Bridge