 Space / 19260
Re: Lame Parts Entry II - Lamestar Heavy Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 01:49:00 GMT

"Michael Dallaston" <dallasto@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
Gaining even more inspiration from Adrian Drake's fine entry, I have • finally
put up my second Lame parts entry.

The Lamestar Heavy Fighter was manufactured by the natives of a sector of
small planets known as 'The Islands'.  The craft was designed with three
Plasma guns and two rocket pods to defend Islander colonies against • Imperial
incursions.  It is fitted with an R2 unit.  Why?  'cause everything is
fitted with an R2 unit!  :)

This craft has six different lame parts (only one better than my last
effort, but I'm going for quality here)-

Boat hulls (x2)
Manta Ray
Football
Rope Bridge
Sails (x2)
Engine Piston

Thanks for looking
Michael Dallaston

Gee Michael - I think that the canoes and sails work a bit too well in this
model - it actually ends up looking very nicely done. Are you sure that's
helping to achieve the goals of this competition? :-)

--
Cheers,
Paul