 Space / 19264
Re: Show us yer greebles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:29:11 GMT

I wouldn't say I'm good at Greebles, but someone else did:

John Henry Kruer
The Trundeller, a freighter that has had a long history:
Appeared at Brickfest, was fought over in a BrikWars game, and turned into a
briefly lived Moonbase module, finally scuttled for parts.

Wow!
That is amazing!  All the greeblies... Allister, look at this.
I really like the entrance ramp, and the engine part.  But the whole MOC is
very cool, I love the 'junky' look.  The cockpit is very nice, the way it
looks like its protruding out of the ship is great, along with the large
dishes at the front of the ship.