 Space / 19247
Re: Show us yer greebles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 03:10:56 GMT

Some of the best:

http://www.zemi.net/lego/bison.html

Jon is good at this stuff...

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
I am the first to admit that my greebling skills leave a lot to be desired.
However, I am keen to learn.

Now, I suppose I could go through the pages of brickshelf and scour the
myriad personal websites searching for all the greebles I can find, but I'm
far too lazy for that, and besides, I know how you guys like to show off
your models ;^) and this might benefit other neophytye greeblers out there.
It'll also be nice to have a record of cool greebling here in one place.

Anyway, as the subject says "Show Us Yer Greebles*". What are the finest
examples of greebling you've ever seen? Post a link.

Thanks,
Allister

*for those that believe the word to be greeblies, please substitute it in
place of greebles with your mind when it occurs.