 Space / 19252
Re: Show us yer greebles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:37:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
Anyway, as the subject says "Show Us Yer Greebles*". What are the finest
examples of greebling you've ever seen? Post a link.

I for one have only barely begun to experiment with greebles, greeblings,
greeblers, or greeblies on my spaceships.  However, my industrial Fusion
Power Plant Moonbase Module was rather engreebled along the bottom...

Two close-ups of the bottom:
http://www.valyance.com/home/lego/space/powermod/greeb_bottom.jpg
http://www.valyance.com/home/lego/space/powermod/greeb_pipes.jpg

And don't forget to greeblize your interiors:
http://www.valyance.com/home/lego/space/powermod/control_view2.jpg

Hope those examples help you.  All the pics of that model are still at...
http://www.valyance.com/home/lego/space/powermod/

Cheers,
-Hendo