 Space / 19243
  Show us yer greebles

I am the first to admit that my greebling skills leave a lot to be desired. However, I am keen to learn. Now, I suppose I could go through the pages of brickshelf and scour the myriad personal websites searching for all the greebles I can find, but (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Show us yer greebles

Not much time but still some to post a post... The mother of all greebled ships: (URL) a lifetime from it. I'm not that good at greeblies, my best is this: (URL) BE RANDOM!!! Hope this helps! -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Show us yer greebles

Some of the best: (URL) is good at this stuff... (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Show us yer greebles

(...) I for one have only barely begun to experiment with greebles, greeblings, greeblers, or greeblies on my spaceships. However, my industrial Fusion Power Plant Moonbase Module was rather engreebled along the bottom... Two close-ups of the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Show us yer greebles

Hmmmmmm... Check out Brian Cooper's Millennium Falcon: (URL) learned a lot studying his building style and following his notes and tips. As he puts it, "The key is to make the detail look deep and functional, not merely applied to the surface." (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Show us yer greebles

I wouldn't say I'm good at Greebles, but someone else did: John Henry Kruer (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Show us yer greebles

(...) O wow. <hits 'up' link> O WOW. <spends rest of night looking through Paul's folders> (...) Hmmm. Not sure about that. The best greeblies look very deliberate to me. (...) O yes indeedy. Thanks. And thanks to all the other responders for some (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Show us yer greebles

not trying to be a butt, but feel free to look thru my stuff for some greeblage. (URL) shrike, et al) in my opinion, for greebles, Less is definitely more! they should look like they DO something but it should not be apparent WHAT that is. imho -p (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)