 Space / 18558
Re: Snapshot Call! (was: Fun with Space)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 22:45:03 GMT

Cool Gil, maybe I'll post some of my sketches of the "Myase 2", but not yet,
that'd give it all away. Because this one is not meant to replace the Myase
at all, its roll is comepletely differenet. Now everyone start trying to
figure out what the heck I just said :-D.

As for the ship, whatdaya all think? She's still in development, so the time
to change stuff is now, not after I've taken 200 pics (like last time :-P).
I'm thinking it needs some blue, or some sort of highlights. I just wished I
had enough light blue, that would work very well with this whip :-/.

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Well alwright then!!

I was going to give a little while to let people chime in to see if they
wanted to do it, but between the replies and e-mail it looks like a go!!

And never being one to daudle, Keppler Ind.'s CEO has taken the game to
us...and what a game!!  I've been hoping for a replacement to the
Myase...looks like one is on it's way!  Amazing.

I know a few of you were hoping for a little time before the call went out,
but perhaps taking Kyle's as an example would help.  You don't necessarily
have to show the whole project...even just a glimpse of one part, or a
blurry photo, or just an outline is great.  Just a taste of what's to come.
In my case, I just have these quick cocktail napkin sketches at this point.
And if you still want to hold off until the real unveiling, no problems
either....it's all in grins.

Have some fun with it....delight in the tantalization!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toradoch/Snapshot/shapshot1.jpg

Cheers,
-G

http://lego.kepplah.com/preview/newship.jpg