 Space / 18416
Re: The personal vehicle of Sam Blackjack, Private I.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 06:26:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Wow, that's really neat!  Has a really weird but likable look to it.  I like
how you did the back.

Good work!

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino writes:
Having just gotten a job, it's been rather difficult to keep up with
everything, let alone contribute models and comments.  Anyway, I've managed
to piece together a small MOC, the Sol Wind.  I hope you'll take a look,
maybe have a laugh, comment on my sanity, whatever...

http://band.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html

       -- Tom

Lordy.  I can only imagine what a person would think if he/she saw that
parked next to his/her ship.  ;-) You know, whenever I look at the pictures
of that ship, I can't help but feel I'm being watched.  I can't even begin
to explain why.  hehehehe  Nice job.  Love the design.  If only I can be
that creative.  One question though, where does that transparent dome you
used come from.  It's clearly way to large for it to be a standard 4 x 4
dome or am I fooling myself here?

P.S.  I don't know.  The soul window is a much more fitting name for that
ship.  It's kind of disconcerning that Sam Blackjack couldn't pick up on the
obvious reference being a P.I. and all. ;-)