 Space / 18369
Re: The personal vehicle of Sam Blackjack, Private I.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:58:15 GMT

Hey, no worries.  The AFOL Equation..... job=money=lego=no money=job

I think this is great - any design that takes a whurl at the unconventional
really brings a lot to the table IMO.  It looks as if it were a discarded
escape pod some junker had modified for his own use.

Nice stuff indeed.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino writes:
Having just gotten a job, it's been rather difficult to keep up with
everything, let alone contribute models and comments.  Anyway, I've managed
to piece together a small MOC, the Sol Wind.  I hope you'll take a look,
maybe have a laugh, comment on my sanity, whatever...

http://band.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html

       -- Tom