 Space / 18393
Re: The personal vehicle of Sam Blackjack, Private I.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:14:02 GMT

Hi Tom,
Very nice job, fun design. I (no pun intended) really like it :-)

I saw you missed the Droid arm as a piece in LDraw. Well it does exist as an
unofficial part:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=30377

Regards
--
Carsten Straaberg, Denmark
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=cstr

"Tom Sciortino" <tsciorti@band.calpoly.edu> skrev i en meddelelse
Having just gotten a job, it's been rather difficult to keep up with
everything, let alone contribute models and comments.  Anyway, I've • managed
to piece together a small MOC, the Sol Wind.  I hope you'll take a look,
maybe have a laugh, comment on my sanity, whatever...

http://band.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html

        -- Tom