 Space / 18351
Re: The personal vehicle of Sam Blackjack, Private I.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 01:47:38 GMT

Great Job Tom!  Looks cool.
Hard to imagine you can fit a minifig in there.
Have you built it in real life or just Ldraw?
Keep up the good work.
Hasta La Vista, Sean

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino writes:
Having just gotten a job, it's been rather difficult to keep up with
everything, let alone contribute models and comments.  Anyway, I've managed
to piece together a small MOC, the Sol Wind.  I hope you'll take a look,
maybe have a laugh, comment on my sanity, whatever...

http://band.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html

       -- Tom