 Space / 18343
Re: Space RPG Discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:04:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Deep links, please?  (I.e. double clicking on a picture so that the URL is
not cgi-bin) Kevin Loch does not seem to have moderated brickshelf for a
while, now.

-JHK

OK, Here ae the Deep links:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Seanx2/rpg/pa120001.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Seanx2/rpg/pa120002.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Seanx2/rpg/pa120004.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Seanx2/rpg/pa120005.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Seanx2/rpg/pa120006.jpg

Hope you like em'.
Just to let you know, the guns in the first pic were my design,
didn't know what the crew'd be up against so I gave em'
something to protect themselves with.
Also, that is not the Millenium Falcon.
The Millenium Falcon actually has a passage to the cockpit, as this ship,
the storming cobra, does not.  The MF is also a bit bigger then this.
Don't offend the captain by calling it the MF b/c he has to much pride.
The Imperial Shuttle was purchased after the fall of the empire, as loose
ships multiplied, they were picked up by all sorts of people
from all sorts of dealers.
If I need anymore info for the team, let me know.
otherwise, PLMKWYT!
Hasta la Vista, Sean