 Space / 18182
Re: Space RPG Discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 00:41:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:
As for not having pics, I'm not certain how to handle that.  My impression
of this kind of game is that each player should have online pics available
to show what their ship looks like.  Maybe the mediators will collectively
allow exceptions though.  We'll have to discuss that.  ...The important
thing (IMO) is that you do build a Lego MOC (or more than one) in relation
to the game.  If you do, and your lack of pics is due to a technical issue
(like not having a scanner or digital camera), then hopefully we can work
something out.
Thats the problem right there.  While I have a scanner,
I don't know how to use it (remember people, I'm still a teen).
I may be able to help convince my mom or dad to help,
or I may see if a friend has something available.
Hopefully this won't prevent me from playing, we'll see.
How long until the games start anyways?
Hasta La Vista, Sean

Cheers,
-Hendo