 Space / 18156
18155  |  18157
Subject:
Space RPG Discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 19:55:33 GMT

Hi all,

A few of us who are currently playing the single adventure Space RPG
Starship have been actively discussing the development of a new, bigger,
community Space role-playing environment based on the play style of Starship
and its predecessor, Sector 62 (which had been influenced by IOM).

We would welcome any and all input on the subject, and you are thus invited
to check out our discussion thus far on the message board currently set up
as part of the Starship game...

http://www.ozbricks.com/alliancefleet/starship/comms.html

The game (yet named) will include the option for each participant to act as
either a player (with one or more spaceships), a mediator (with game master
authority over one or more sectors), or both (if they want to host
adventures for some while flying their own spaceships to others).  It's all
still in the works, but those involved thus far are hoping this will get
underway after the Starship adventure ends.  Potential players, mediators,
and curious parties are welcome to check the links above and below.

Additionally, I recently posted the related survey found here:

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=106

Thanks for your time!
-Hendo