 Space / 18234
  Re: pods are ruined

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:H3r3qE.310@lugnet.com... (...) <dramatic lack of a subject snipped> This is one of the most bizarre opinions I've come across. I mean, I can understand anyone not liking pods from the start. Sure, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: pods are ruined

Pods are ruined!?! Travis, I know this is your personal opinion and opinions are welcome, but it seems yours goes against just about every single spacehead here in Lugnet! I ignored your first negetive post about pods and chalked it up to young (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: pods are ruined

(...) Travis is obviously a troll. (...) These are the same reason I like them, because now that I hit Bricklink and got a couple of 8x8 radar dishes, I can build my own pod. With a very limited "budget" of pieces (unless you go nuts), pods are a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: pods are ruined

(...) agreed, I do need to start building... the sixty hour work weeks might be getting to me. fact is I love the pod's essence and don't want to see it become a joke. My concentration in fact is the non-capital ship design. My favorite thing is to (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: pods are ruined

"Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H3ryHE.A4M@lugnet.com... (...) Lugnet! (...) Well, FWIW I also tired of pods after the first couple... but if a fad keeps people building, I'm all for it. The moonbase fad is far superior, (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)