 Space / 17915
Re: Two great tastes that taste great together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:54:28 GMT

And there is no cure but for more pods!

The phenomenon, I believe, is called Bosozoku.  A quick search found one
site with some toned down versions, but still you get the idea of the
philosophy of 'the crazier the better'.

Check out the galleries here:

http://www.bosozoku.de

As I don't know much about this group, I can't vouch for any inappropriate
content....looks okay, but viewer take caution!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:

Makes it sounds like a disease.  Oh no, I've got poditis!

I'd love to see pictures of these bikes.  I'd bet they'd be great
inspirations for my TurboCycle series.  When I was building this model, I
had an expanse of emptiness on the top of the back wheel.  I didn't really
know what to stick there, so I figured big mecha-esque protruberances work
as good as anything :)  Glad you like.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com