 Space / 17914
Re: Bot 09
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:43:10 GMT

Hmm.  You may have me as a customer for my next Bricklink purchase as I
notice you have a few other things on my wishlist.

Thanks Terry

FUT: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade

In lugnet.space, Terry Prosper writes:
In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Hm.  Never seen it before.

Thanks Jason.....

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.build.mecha, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Bots, bots everywhere, let us take a recharge! Very nifty.

You have me stumped on the gizmo attached to the 1x1 clip however.....whatizit?

That is this piece:
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/30089

-G

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/

I've got some to sell if you're interested...

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Rotule&itemID=689918

-Terry