 Space / 17925
Re: Two great tastes that taste great together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 00:14:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sean Devolites writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
I tried to avoid this.  Really, I did.  But everybody kept making really
cool MOC's using the concept, and in a fit of creativity, I caved.
Hey, its a trend.  I mean you can never get enough pods, right? ; )

Well, if there were so many that you were literally drowning in them, you'd
probably have too many :)

At least I kept it in my Turbocycle family.
Well, enough babbling, the PodCycle's on the ground page.

Great job Adrian, yet 1 more pod to add to the family.
Great color combo of green and gray.
BTW, Do you actually run a league or
is it just an excuse to build cool bikes? ; )
Hasta La Vista, Sean

I've used the green and gray color combo a few times before, it seems to
work very well.

As for the Turbocycle League, it's just an excuse to build cool bikes :)
I'd thought briefly to do a Castle World style storyline around the
Turbocycles, but that thought left me pretty quickly.  So now it's just a
bunch of MOC's loosely tied together by concept.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com