 Space / 17903
Re: Two great tastes that taste great together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:57:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
I tried to avoid this.  Really, I did.  But everybody kept making really
cool MOC's using the concept, and in a fit of creativity, I caved.  At least
I kept it in my Turbocycle family.  Well, enough babbling, the PodCycle's on
the ground page.

Cheers
Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com
I love it!  Nice, clean lines, simple design, very aesthetically pleasing.

It turned out surprisingly greeblie-free for something I'd have built.
Staying to the constraints of the pod design sort of does that to you.  As
for the things on the back, they are what they are.  I suppose they look
like cooling vanes, so what the heck, that's what they are.  Unless they're
holographic projectors, or shield generators, or aerodynamic dohickeys, or
death blossom cannons, or...

Adrian